Hotel Vin & Bacchus Kitchen + Bar has created an evening of culinary exploration. Hosted by Pelissero Winemaker, Giorgio Pelissero.
Since 1957, Pelissero Italian Wines has brought a unique, yet humble approach to wine and winemaking. Producing more than 250,000 bottles of Italian wine annually, we are ecstatic to bring this label and experience to Historic Downtown Grapevine.
Hotel Vin & Bacchus Kitchen + Bar's Executive Chef, Juan Pablo Silva, joins forces with our Sommeliers to provide attendees with an evening of culinary exploration that will accentuate each course masterfully. Hosted by Pelissero Winemaker, Giorgio Pelissero, this is an evening you don't want to miss.
We are also incredibly honored to offer attendees specialty pre-event bottle selections to be signed by Giorgio Pelissero himself. Available at the time of ticket purchase, choose to add on any of the bottles listed and receive them at the event, signed and wrapped.
- Pre-Dinner Reception (passed wines and hors d'oeuvres)
- 4-Course Wine & Dinner Pairing
Wines to be Served:
- Course 1: Pelissero Barbera, 2015
- Course 2: Pelissero Barbaresco Nubiola, 2014
- Course 3: Pelissero Long Now, 2013
- Course 4: Icardi Moscato, 2021
- Reception begins at 7 p.m.
- Dinner begings at 7:30 p.m.
- Parking is complimentary in the Grapevine Main Parking Tower (255 E. Dallas Road, Grapevine, TX) for all attendees.